Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! I hope you all had a fun Halloween. We sure had fun here in Ansan. This whole transfer has just been filled with miracles. We had a less active give 4 referrals to the elder. So random, but it was awesome! And 3 of them came to the Halloween party and so did the less active! Fantastic.  Our investigator 차해라 (21yr old) also showed up to the Halloween party and she had a blast. At the party I did face painting and she was so impressed how great I was at it. However, I was terrible in my opinion haha. All I did was a pumpkin and cats on everyone haha. But she had fun so that's great. She's been busy so we haven't been able to meet with her,but after seeing her she said she'll be able to soon. But just the fact that she came to the Halloween party was a miracle! So great. This past week we also had a lesson with recent converts Sister 유인순 and her daughter 다소. We taught about baptisms for the dead and preparing to go to the temple. 다소 was super excited. However, she is only 10 so she will have to wait till she is 12 years old. But she really wants to get baptized by proxy for her grandma.  So that was a really great lesson. Normally, our lessons are pretty rough with them because 다소 always brings her friends with her and she can't stay focused. But that lesson it was just them two so it went great! I totally felt the spirit and I am so excited to help them prepare to enter the temple. As for other investigators, well... we dropped Sister 박미연. The 30/30 program was long overdue and she wasn't keeping any of the commitments that we extended to her and has no interest in God, so we had to say goodbye to her. She understood, but it was so awkward. It was like I was breaking up with someone. haha Our other investigators are doing ok. We have 2 progressing investigators right now, but let's hope they continue keeping their commitments. One of them is really open but she has so many questions I can't answer them all right away like she wants. I left that lesson so overwhelmed because I don't speak Korean as well as I wished. I was even a little frustrated because I knew how to answer her but I couldn't say all of that in Korean. I needed more time to learn the vocabulary and prepare.. But now I'm trying really hard to prepare for her next lesson on Friday. She still doesn't understand the purpose of the Book of Mormon and where it came from and why we read it with the Bible. So I'll be studying a lot for that lesson.
Well, that's about it.. I love you all!! have a great week!!
LOVE,
Sister Kelly







No comments:

Post a Comment