Monday, December 22, 2014

Skyping Home For Christmas

Don't have too much to write this week, but I'll be skyping you on Christmas so that'll make up for this lame email.
This past week were had a pretty stressful weekend, but we made it to P-day so we're doing good. Elder Gordon my district leader sold me his guitar for $20 because he doesn't want to take it home so I want to learn. Sister Carter said she'll help me learn. Hopefully I won't get bored and give up but if I do I'll sell it haha. No big deal. It was only $20 haha. Sorry this is so short. I must be going now. We have a lunch meal with the Bishop's wife soon so I must go and I have no time to write. Sorry!!!


Because I had to get off in a hurry I almost forgot something I wanted to share with all of you.
At this special time of year don't forget the real gift we've been given, our savior Jesus Christ.
Share the gift with everyone you know :) The church made a fantastic video and if you haven't watched it, please do. I've shown it to everyone here that we have met with pretty much.
www.mormon.org/christmas

Love you all!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment