Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What's your testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ? (Korean) (+playlist)


It's just amazing how missionaries are blessed and can learn a language so quickly. I can't wait till the day where I will be like this returned missionary from Seoul Korea Mission and bare my testimony in Korean. I know it'll be hard. I struggled just learning french in high school, but I have faith that the Lord will strengthen me and give me the help I need to understand and learn quickly. It may not be easy but it will all be worth it. That's going to be my motto from here on out.
Haha I watched the Best Two Years movie the other day and this part made me laugh:
.
I know for sure I'm going to be saying that when I get to South Korea haha.
By the way, if you haven't seen this movie you should definitely see it. One of my absolute favorite LDS made films. Well that and The RM. Kirby Heyborne is just hilarous.
Anywho... I'm excited to learn Korean. It may not be the easiest language to learn but as long as I can laugh off my mistakes and just try then I'll do fine. I know it'll be super difficult, but I want to do it.
Just to be able to teach the people in South Korea of Christ in their own language bares witness of D&C 90:11. I'm excited to share the gospel and be serving the Lord. You have no idea how excited I am to just focus on serving Him for once. To do that for a whole year and a half!? That may sound crazy to some but I'm super excited. I love my Savior, and I know that serving a mission will only bring me closer to Him.

42 days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment